Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mike P. had a very busy day...

Mike started his day with his "28 Crowns" Metal Tape and Sculpey class. Here's a look at just a few of the many supplies he needs to teach this class. One of the wonderful things about attending one of Mike's classes is that he brings everything you need. Of course if you want to bring something special for your project that's fine too. Some students want to "make it their own" and some want exactly what Mike has done.

His second class of the day was "Grungey Visions" Storytelling with Plexiglass and Beeswax.

Here are a couple of the ladies getting busy.

Lisa brought her own photo to "make it her own" and it was scanned and printed just for her project. That's her and her sister in the photo she is holding. (Don't worry Lisa, I won't tell them what else you said!)

Here's Mike hard at work teaching his beeswax technique. All eyes on the iron!

Showing off his coloring techniques.


There was one brave student who stayed all day and took both classes and by the end of the day every single student wished they had done the same. We will be scheduling another "28 Crowns" Metal Tape and Sculpey class soon. Watch the web site for it. If you are interested in the "Grungey Visions" class another one is scheduled for Thursday, August 21st 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. There are a few spots left and this class is being attended by both men and women. So, come on guys, what are you waiting for?

You know when class is a success when you get comments like this...I loved it! I've never taken a class where I like what I finished, and I love this! Best teaching technique ever! And I could go on and on, but i won't.

Now, I have to sadly admit that I don't have pictures of the ladies finished projects. It was just too busy! So ladies, you know who you are, please, please e-mail a picture to kim@mysticpaper.com so I can post them. Every single one was fabulous!

No comments: