Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Labor Day, Monday September 1st...


Tell us what you think...Should we be open on Labor Day for you to shop? Or should we take the day off and be closed on Labor Day?

Leave us a comment to help us two Libras decide!



Labor Day has been celebrated on the first Monday in September in the United States since the 1880s. The September date has remained unchanged, even though the government was encouraged to adopt May 1 as Labor Day, the date celebrated by the majority of the world.


Enjoy your leisure time and enjoy your family members, have a happy labor day from everyone at Mystic Paper!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I would LOVE to have you open on Monday, YOU TWO DESERVE a well earned day off. Enjoy your time and Labor on your own creative, mystic endeavors!!! Thats my vote. But if you ARE open. I might just have to drive south for a bit of time!

Love you guys!
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I think you should be closed! You deserve some time off!!

I just love your store!

-Angela

Ann said...

Take the day off. You deserve it!

Judy said...

Ditto!!

Lindsey said...

I would love to have the store open BUT.....
You guys need a much deserve day off just like the rest of us. Enjoy the day and relax!!!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

If you are open, they/I will come!!! BUT, you really should take the day off!! Enjoy your day!!

Anonymous said...

You ladies work too hard. Take a well earned day off and relax! LenaS

Anneinaz said...

I'm voting with the rest....take the day off!