Saturday, January 21, 2006

O.K. Here's a shocker for those of you that know me~I stayed until 12:30 last night! Boy am I feelin' it today. I don't know how you guys do it. I did have a great time though and got alot accomplished.

Judy taught a fun class today. Everyone left energized and ready to go home and distress something. Keep watching for her altered board book class. She's working on her sample now. FYI it is tentatively scheduled for Feb. 18th. I'll let you know more later.

We got another absolutely beautiful entry in the 7 Gypsies contest. This is going to be a very tough decision. I'm glad it's not me choosing the winner. Oh the stress!

7 days until CHA. You can't tell that we're anxious can you? I think an empty suitcase will be a necessity. As well as, good shoes, camera, pocket food, and the laptop. We've got a plan and we're stickin' to it, yeah right!

That's all my tired brain can come up with tonight. No wit, just the facts. How boring is that..

TNT

Kim

No comments: