Friday, September 28, 2007

Today's Shimmery Glimmery Delivery...

Personally delivered by our favorite UPS man Jeff. Today was another standing ovation day for Jeff, because he brought us the following items...


Glimmer Mist! We have restocked our shelves with the colors that we sold out of so quickly last week and we also ordered in about 10 new colors. Earlier toady when we opened the boxes, we had tons...


Somerset Memories- With a 5 page featured project by Renee Savage!


Restocked Somerset Studio with all of the fun Halloween goodies and more of the Somerset Holidays and Celebrations with submissions from Judy Bidwell, Carlene Federer, and Josie Cirincione.




Come grab 'em while they're here! -jw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so doing the happy dance :)!!! I've been wanting to get my hands on this glitter mist 'stuff' for months and was so happy when I saw you got it in a few weeks back. I haven't made it in yet because my hubby and I have been away on vacation- I'll be in on Mon :). See you ladies then.
Heather