Friday, March 23, 2012

Field Trip!

Field Trip to Scottsdale...

I was driving out to Old Town for a meeting and passed by this place~ The Scottsdale Bead Supply. I know they have been there for a long time, but I don't get out much.
I was so excited that I had to turn the card around and go back to it to check it out. If you've never been it is definitely a sight to be seen! I admit that I don't bead, but all I could say while walking through their gorgeous store was "WOW".

You walk in and it is an incredible BEAD showroom!
With wall after wall of beautiful beads, crystals and natural stones.



The also have tons of findings and actually cast their own line of bronze, called "Old World Bronze". This multi-generational family is using their jewelry making experience to bring this ancient bronze craft to you in their wonderful shop.




If you have the chance go check this wonderful locally owned BEAD shop out. You'll be glad you did.
More field trip to follow at another time...

No comments: