Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Here!

The Long Wait is Over...


New Gorgeous Graphic 45 Paper Collections!
Little Darlings is so adorable and perfect for all of you who are waiting for a new baby in your future, or if you have been waiting for that perfect paper to make your baby gifts.
Can I just say...Hooray for babies of color~ Finally!

This is the NEW Olde Curiosity Shoppe Paper Collection~ it's so much fun. Apothecary bottles, bikes and peacock feathers~including a paper of "When Pigs Fly".
Both these lines have Alphabet Stickers, Chipboard Die-cuts and Cling Mount Stamps.
Come grab it while you can, especially those of you who are on Spring Break from work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this line! Olde Curiosity Shoppe is so cool. I will be in to pick up some sheets. I love using this type of paper for the back drop of my earrings.
Debra
Twisted Sisters' Designs

Bonnie said...

I love Graphic 45! I just want to frame the papers and hang them on the wall.