Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's Talk Valentines...

We (Ellen and Jennifer, Kim's at home with Dear Aunt Myrna) just put out Valentine's product at the front of the store. We are also expecting some Basic Grey's Bittersweet Collection packs at the end of the week. We only ordered a few so come in quick claim them~ you can always call first to make sure they are in.


Valentine Bingo cards from Jenni Bowlin are still in the store but dwindling quickly each day~ what's left is gonna be it for this Love Season.


There are some new Valentine's Day Ephemera Sheets~ Love on the Range, and French Valentine's.


There are also new Valentine Paper Kits "French Je t'aime" which includes an Eiffel Tower, French Romance novel sheets, ephemera, ribbons, flowers, tags and fleur de lis~and more, I've just forgotten what all I put in them. I only make 6 of each because I always run out of the best stuff.

Vintage Valentine's kits with new 50's valentine ephemera, crepe paper, love bingo card, heart fabric, buttons, lace, ricrac, tickets a vintage valentine...did I forget anything? Probably...oh yes, I forgot about the PINK novel pages~ can you believe it? I found a whole vintage book with PINK pages!


Back in stock!
Soldering iron tips~ for both 60 watt & 30 watt soldering irons as well as flux paste and solder.


We also have more of Amate's Mini Round Pendants and have you seen them used with the Ranger Crackle Accents? It looks very cool, although you can't really tell that from the photo.
Thanks to Judy W. for the sample! You can see more pendants on Judy's blog.

Everyone's favorite Crafter's Pick Ultimate Glue is back in stock and they're packaged with the old lids! They are just so much better, I'm glad they went back to the old lids instead of the flippy ones.


I am always the one correcting Kim about using the word "I" instead of "we", but since she's at home with DAM I'm using the "I" word. I keep coming up with crazy ideas. I have one about doing an altered apron project. Look for that on the Swaps & Trades page, if I have time I'll post about it later today. That's about all of my updates for one day. Keep watching the blog this week and next while we are at CHA for updates. ~Jennifer

1 comment:

Judy Wood said...

oooo... can't wait to see the new valentine's supplies, might have to come in today in fact!!! *smiel*