Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Get Frosted...

Now we can all have our cake and frosting too!
These versatile accents are Glitz Frosting. You can use them in a whole 12 inch strip or as individual glitzyness.


Glitz Frosting has a unique adhesive that is acid free and moldable! This means with their 12 inch frosting strips you can mold them into many shapes like; circles, squares, swirls, flourishes, alphabet letters, around frames and so on. The possibilities are endless! Add some Frosting to your projects and let your creativity go wild.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ladies....you just had to go and post these little beauties!!!
Man, I gotta get some of those....I will be seeing you lovely ladies tomorrow or Sat...I'll be posting the layouts I created for you guys today ot tomorrow...
Hugs...
Dedra.

Anonymous said...

Sure...get all this wondeful product in a few days after I was in...I need it all!!! I'm going to be gone this weekend celebrating my b-day in Calif. so I won't be able to make it down there for a couple weeks...Save me some!!!!

Laura said...

Hi Laura here from Glitz Design!
Ginger and Erin loved your store and told me all about it...I have to get down there soon to see it for myself! Love this blog post....everyone needs a little Glitz! Fabulous..Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Your welcome Laura!
We love the Frosting!