Monday, July 02, 2007

OH MY STARS...
Look what came in today...Melissa Frances Star Albums, just in time for 4th of July! And large black clipboards. We've been waiting for these for so long we almost forgot what they looked like! If you've been waiting for one you better get it before they're gone, we may never get them again.
And you know how we love our vintage finds. Lots and lots of bingo cards and wood markers.


You know how we love our birds. These are vintage Cecil Golding watercolor prints. To die for!


I'm sure you'll see these beauties pop up somewhere. hehe!


That reminds me, Mystic Paper is going to have a contest. Post a message and you might just win. Win what you ask? We promise it will be vintage and beautiful. Let's see...post your message before Independence Day is over.
And speaking of Independence Day, we will be open until 4:00 p.m. and it's Wednesday. That means coupon day and weren't there some great coupons in the paper this weekend?
Edit: Apparently we aren't getting the word out!!! Wednesday is coupon day at Mystic Paper.
We accecpt any valid competitors "coupon". One per customer please. Hope to see you
Wednesday! Have a safe and happy 4th.

14 comments:

Anneinaz said...

That star book is cool. I got a little half circle one this weekend by MF. How cute are they?

Anne

Anonymous said...

love all the new goodies! cant wait to see them in person

tammy

Anonymous said...

I told you it wouldn't take long if you lit the fire! Here's hoping that there will be more readers and more comments!

Anonymous said...

Coupons???? Sunday paper? COOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was a newbie in your store/s today and I was overwhelmed with inspiration - didnt see the black clipboards which is a shame....anyway was a
fabulous day, with an assortment of amazing finds even with the kids who had a blast at the peddler!! Cant wait to explore again on my own. Kudos to you both. Happy 4th!

Leslie said...

Vintage and beautiful? What a combination. :)
Leslie

Amy Wing said...

You guys have the BEST selection of stuff! *drool* What is this about coupons?! I don't get it! (Did I miss a pivotal blog entry?)

Amy Wing

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I now have something to do for the 4th. (in air condition!)
See you on Wednesday. Oh my, coupons too, how cool is that...
You guys are the best...Patty

Carol Dunton said...

Ooooooooooooohhhhh!! I need to get my butt over there - QUICK!!

Anonymous said...

New stuff looks great. Love the clipboards. Not sure what coupons you're talkin' bout. Happy Independence Day to you, Kim, Jennifer and Ellen! Sure wanted to B on your DT. Maybe different voting next time?

mendytexas said...

Your blog is so cool! I LOVED visiting your store last week and I wish you were much much closer! Thanks for putting me on your mailing list so I can always keep in touch.

HUGS! Lilia's friend from Texas,
Mendy

Anonymous said...

OOOOO! I love the bird prints! Will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun at Lilia's and Mike's classes - thanks for bringing them in and for having such a great store!

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars and bananas!!!!!!! What fabulous finds!!! I only wish that I lived locally!!!!