Sunday, July 22, 2007

CHA Summer Sneak Peak...

We weren't there, but we have already put in our order for Basic Grey!
They have 4 more new lines that debuted. We ordered 2 of them.
First is Recess. It's a little bit vintage and very shabby and distressed, just how we like it.
And speaking of school, it is already here isn't it?




Now for our favorite...PERIPHERY!
This line is GORGEOUS! We can't wait to see it in person.



How was that for WOW?

Here's some of their new chipboard.
We did order all of the collection packs, even of the 2 lines that just don't fit with our store. So if you are wanting them, make sure you keep watching the blog to find out when they get here, we just don't know how long they will be around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! I was hoping you were going to pick up the new lines! I saw them and was immediately infatuated with them all! And I am loving the shapes of the chipboard books! My favorites to date! I'll be in soon, for sure!

Anonymous said...

I'm in Virginia right now but heading home this evening, late. Will see you tomorrow! Save some of those papers for me!!

Saucy said...

ooooh ooooh aaaah.... those are so beautiful! the school stuff has my mind reeling!

mendytexas said...

Everything is gorgeous...I miss your store SO much! Wish you were closer. I get so inspired there! Hugs, Mendy