Monday, June 18, 2007

VINTAGE SHABBY ALTERED BOOK


The talented Lilia Meredith was at Mystic Paper last Saturday keeping our girls busy with her
Shabby Chic style altered book. This lady is amazing when it comes to teaching technique. And mind you, not just one technique. This class included sewing(machine and hand), beeswax, gesso, paint, stamping, and so much more! I was so jealous that I did not sign up for it. Next time for sure!
Lilia is the queen of all things flea market, shabby, and altered!
And how many teachers resort to the floor when space runs out...
Here's a shot of just some of the fun!

So exciting to have a mother and daughter team attend!

Did I mention that Lilia is the queen of all things Shabby, Altered, and Vintage?!

And yet another beautiful page!


And my favorite page!

Lilia, a huge thanks for spending the day with us, all of your students loved you and the project! I can't wait for the next one, I definitely want to play. -kj

No comments: