Monday, September 19, 2011

Camera Issues...

I don't know why...
But I am forever having camera issues!


The store camera doesn't like to down load pictures anymore, so we started using the card in Kevynn's camera. That worked for awhile and now the card doesn't like to be switched from camera to camera. We have been resorting to using her camera most of the time, but she isn't always here and sometimes she doesn't have her camera with her.
I have a personal camera but I usually I don't know where my camera is, or I leave it at home when I need it. The photo card is super small and I needed an adapter so I could put my card into the computer. That worked for awhile too, but now not so much. I'm not sure why, but the computer isn't reading the card anymore.
What happened to the days of simple photo taking? I guess it went by the wayside with technology and instant gratification. I would love to have all the cameras in the above picture...

The point of my story is I can't always post photos of all the things happening in the shop. For example this weekend we had some AMAZING CLASSES! They were packed and full of fun! Everyone loved the Jack & Cat classes~ they received rave reviews.
I even remembered my camera, and remembered to take pictures I just can't download them now. The daily life of a shop owner is always challenging.

2 comments:

Charlene Kingston said...

Hi Jennifer,

There might be another way to get your pictures out of your camera. Most cameras come with a cable to connect it to your computer, usually some sort of USB cable. If you can't find the one that came with your camera, you should be able to purchase one for cheap. Then you can keep it in the shop and it will always be ready to download pics for you.

Just a thought.

Jennifer said...

Brought a USB cable in yesterday and it was the wrong one! It's just a comedy of errors I tell ya.