Tuesday, March 02, 2010

More, More, and Even More...

There are still many NEW items that I didn't get to blog about last week.
First off, we have some NEW Webster's Pages paper lines, we are still waiting on some of their incredible embellishments but those should be following soon!


NEW Prima paper lines that well.....they are pretty much to die for!
Each of the papers is double sided and "Vintagey Gorgeous".



See what I mean?
We also have some NEW gorgeous Prima Flowers too.

NEW Jenni Bowlin Paper Homespun line.

NEW Pearl Stick Pins in a variety of colors.

NEW incredible vintage style Sew-On Buttons in wonderfully bright colors.

NEW Character Construction Mannequin Cafe Stamp sets. Catherine Moore just keeps making incredible stamps!

NEW Cosmo Cricket! Garden Variety and Material Girl...


Easter stuff...NEW Ephemera Sheets and other little finds.

NEW issue of Mary Jane's Farm.

And restocked (yep restocked already) NEW Distress Ink Colors!


I will taunt you all tomorrow with more NEW~ or I guess I should say OLD finds.

5 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Holding out for the re-inkers!! LOVE the new colors of Distress ink!!

Thelma Findlay said...

I was just browsing on the Prima site over my lunch-hour today ... thinking I'd make a wish list ... not! ... too much to want ... and now you post some of it ... lucky local folks there!

Jodi_E said...

This is cruel I tell you cruel. I need to come by and touch and hold.

Judy Wood said...

prima papers and flowers look lovely! can't wait to see them! thanks for posting your new stuff!

House of Hullabaloo said...

Love the buttons!