Tuesday, September 19, 2006


O.K. first things first...I don't know what I was thinking (or not thinking) last night when I posted the pictures of the ITF'S. We have five not four. So here is number five. Life's travels. There are more pictures in the previous blogs (just a little confusing) to figure out which one is which. But, don't let that stop you from voting!!!









Well this isn't the picture I wanted to post but, since you all know I don't know how to remove them once they're there we're pretty much stuck with it. This is our new sign for the store. Can't miss us now. I think it's the biggest sign on the street. This is dear husband and brother-in-law hard at work. Tall ladders make me nervous and look at him in this next photo. Totally freaking me out!!! Here is the finished project. Again, photo issues....whatever! Leaving for Colorado tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll blog from there!

No comments: