Sunday, September 17, 2006


Life's Travels











Travel Journal

So, there you have it! Our four entries. Gorgeous huh? Please remember to vote.

And I guess I answered my own question. You can only load so many pictures on the blog. That is, until Susan Keuter gives me some blog know how. Also, just a couple more things....Jennifer's mom is in the hospital having open heart surgery today. Thoughts and prayers are gratefully accepted. I am leaving for Colorado on Wednesday to see my daughter and son-in-law who is being sent back to Iraq for a year at the end of this month. Again, thoughts and prayers gratefully accepted. I am telling you this because it may have an affect on the stores hours. Hopefully not, but we may need to close around 5 or 6 for a few days. We hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience.

Now, on to other fun things. We had a visit from 3 super funny women from Oregon Friday evening. They call themselves the "Snip-its" because that's what they do. They visit as many stores as they can and judge them based on customer service, product, display, etc. Then they post snip-its (where I don't know) about how they either loved, liked, or didn't like the store. I'm sure we're in the love category! They were a blast. Thanks Cindy, Laurie (the dramatic one), and Cathy for coming in.


So, that's it for this ultra long blog fest. Just remember, VOTE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Snipits! Talk about a fun way to spend your day...shopping for scrapbooking supplies.