Saturday, December 08, 2007

Something new for Christmas!

That's right! Valentines Day... We know, how can that be? Well, this new line from Daisy D's "Maybe Baby" is the cutest retro paper and embellishments ever! And yes, it reminds us of when we were little and you'd save your most special Valentine for the boy you had a crush on (in fifth grade I had a crush on Jerry Crabtree).

Adorable Kits with everything you need to make treat bags and cards...a perfect Teacher gift!


Tons of Maybe Baby cardstock Stickers...Hearts, Arrows, Journaling Hearts...


Tons of Maybe Baby cardstock Die Cuts...


Buttons and ooohhhhh doesn't that German Glass Glitter go perfect with it! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.


Simply irresistible, not in the Robert Palmer song "She used to look good to me, but now I find her Simply irresistible" (80's song reference), but more along the lines of how the French would say, tout bonnement irrésistible. (I really don't know if that's what the French would say or not, I'm just guessing)


No comments: