Saturday, April 07, 2007

A very fun LUCKY DUCK DAY...

First we had a great class- Miniature Memory Quilt. I am so jealous I want to go make one right now!
Everyone's turned out wonderfully and we asked Sue to teach this class again in May, so check the calendar. I think both Kim & I want to take the next class, so you might have to fight us for a seat.

MESS = FUN


Aren't these just beautiful? And did you notice our little French Hangers? We just got these in the other day and have already sold over half of them. 17 to one person alone, I think we need to reorder.

This is Hank, our celebrity dog of the day. Hank belongs to Josie Cirincione, author of one of my personal favorite books- Collage Lost & Found. Josie will be coming out to our store in August to do a book signing...we will keep you all posted.
Did I mention that is was LUCKY DUCK DAY? Here is Shelly excited about her 25% off duck. How lucky is she? I'm off to order more French Hangers. -jw

No comments: