Friday, March 16, 2007

Shhh, it's a secret...

Crafty Secrets that is, just in time for the weekend!
We just got in 3 sets of their papers: Radiant, Earthy and Classic. These are gorgeous double sided papers that will be perfect for ATC cards, mini books and greeting cards.


If you haven't seen their new Clear Art Stamps online, you are in for a treat. I want a set of each they are so well done and detailed. Some folks put these on hold just after we ordered them so I know many of these will sell out quickly, so hurry in for the best selection.


We also have more of the Vintage Cuts and Vintage Stickers-we are always selling out of these.
That Sandy at Crafty Secrets is VERY CRAFTY. She called this past week to tell us that they will have a booth at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Mesa and she asked if I would help work in their booth, so of course I will, but that leaves Kim here at the store that weekend, so be sure to visit her.


This past week, which we haven't mentioned already...Cavellini is in the house! Just a taste though until we get in our real order of it. We are in love with it (I have been for at least 10 years).
That's it for now...until next week when we are expecting yet more new product to feast our eyes on and to add to our collections. -jw

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi girls! It was such fun to play and explore your WONDERFUL store!!!! I wish I had more time!!!! It is such an inspiring place. Thanks so much....I will definitely be back! It was so nice meeting you both!
Jill

Anonymous said...

Oh darn, I was there a couple of weeks too early!! Such awesome new product. I wish that I was closer--Minnesota is sooo far away from AZ. Love your store with it's amazing character and great supplies. Linda Albrecht